Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Review of A Boy After God's Own Heart


A Boy After God’s Own Heart  is written by Jim George.

I have read every book by Elizabeth George who is the author’s wife.  I was hoping this book would be as good as hers have been.  I was not disappointed!  This is a great book for young boys, early teen years, and parents of said boys!

The subtitle is “Your Awesome Adventure With Jesus.”  I like how even the title makes you want to read more!  This is a very simple and easy to read book.  It is organized well and would be perfect for reading as a devotional with your son.  If you choose to have him read it on his own, be sure to have some time to answer any questions he might have.

I liked the principles taught in this book.  I thought they were very practical and easy to follow.  From making sure your focus and attention is on what the Lord wants for your life to learning to show respect to your parents each principle is explained well.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I think it would be perfect for a young teenage boy to read as well as his parents.
 
I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
 
A Boy After God's Own Heart: Your Awesome Adventure with Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment