Monday, October 1, 2012

A Couple's Jouney With God Review


A Couple’s Journey With God is written by Bill and Pam Farrel.

Please get this book for every married couple you know!  Writing this book together the couple each give their point of view throughout it.  They are both very open and come across as caring people who really want to help you grow in your marriage relationship.

 The examples and stories found in this devotional are very realistic and every couple will find them helpful in some area of their marriage.  The heart of the book can be found in their comparison of marriage to a tree.  A tree with good roots is like a marriage that cares for the other person in their marriage more.  A tree with shallow roots is like a marriage with self absorbed partners.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I enjoyed each devotional and felt the whole of the book was informative and encouraging.  The authors do very well at giving examples of the principle they are discussing.  This is not a judgmental book but a very lovingly written advice book for married couples.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
A Couple's Journey with God
 

No comments:

Post a Comment