Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Review of book by Leighann McCoy


Oh God, Please Help Me With My Doubt is written by Leighann McCoy.

This book is about your prayer life.  It is meant to encourage you to pray more by revealing ways we sabotage our prayer lives with doubt.

Although this was not one of the best books I have read it did have some valid points that were helpful.  The author uses plenty of scripture to make her points.  She also has numerous stories that also reiterate what principle she is trying to get across to the reader.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I thought the author had good insight on some principles.  Some of the book was really just a bunch of personal stories.  I think if some of these had been edited out the book would have flowed better.  I liked the sayings from others but thought the author used them too much.  All that aside, I did enjoy the book and thought there were enough good parts to make this book worth recommending.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
 
Oh God, Please by Leighann McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment