Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Review of Archeological Evidence



Archeological Evidence of Noah’s Flood is written by Philip Williams.

This book is more of a textbook then a light read!  The author writes his viewpoint of the existence of Noah’s flood.  It is a very detailed book that is loaded with information.
 
It took me awhile to get through this book.  I was hoping it would be more of a few viewpoints briefly explained.  It was however a very detailed book based on the viewpoints of the author.  I did like how he supported his theories.  I did like the style of his writing. He explained things very well.  I do think this would make a good book for a college class to read while studying Creation or the Flood. 
 
I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I liked the idea of the book.  I did however think it was too detailed.  I do not think this book can be read in a couple sittings.  You will need some time to digest all that is explained.  I also felt it was rather boring at times. 

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
 
The Archaeological Evidence of Noah's Flood (Christian Theology)

No comments:

Post a Comment