Monday, October 1, 2012

Christmas Wish Review


Susanna’s Christmas Wish is written by Jerry Eicher.

Looking for a quick book with Amish believers as the main characters? This book is just what you are looking for!  You will love every page.

The author, Jerry Eicher, does an excellent job of writing an easy to read and enjoy story.  The characters are intriguing and their conversations will keep your attention.  I thought the story itself about Christmas, past loves and current situations was relevant and everyone will enjoy it!

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the story and how the characters interacted with each other.  I liked the struggles the main character Susanna went through when deciding how to celebrate Christmas.  I thought the ending fit the story and I would definitely read this book again!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

Susanna's Christmas Wish by Jerry S. Eicher

No comments:

Post a Comment