Monday, October 1, 2012

Review of the Fruitful Wife

The Fruitful Wife: Cultivating a Love Only God Can Produce

The Fruitful Wife is written by  Hayley DiMarco.

 There are a lot of books about marriage.  This particular book is for a wife.  The author uses the fruits of the spirit to give some simple steps a wife can do to help make her marriage better.
 
I like how the author pointed to the Lord and His guidelines as the ultimate map for wives to use when working on their marriage.  I thought the author wrote with a loving heart and was very open about her own issues.  I found the book to be hopeful and not just a list of do this but not that principles. 

I gave this book 5/5 stars for a few reasons.  I thought the author wrote a very organized and easy to understand book.  I liked the idea of using the fruits of the spirit as a guide for making your marriage better.  I also found the book to be helpful and non-judgmental.   I think this book would be great for any wife going through a changing period in her marriage but would really be a great book for any wife to read.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment