Monday, October 1, 2012

Accidentally Amish Review

Accidentally Amish

Accidentally Amish is written by Olivia Newport.

 This is book One in the Valley of Choice Series by Olivia Newport.  Annie is on the run; will she run into the arms of Rufus, her new found Amish friend?

 Annie lives a very busy life.  Filled with the most up to date technology used to make her life easier.  When she finds herself in need of a hiding place she ends up in the barn of Rufus Beiler who is part of the Amish community.  Will she learn to like the ways of the Amish better then her technology filled world?  Will Rufus have an influence on her or will his lifestyle cause her to run again?

 I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I thought the book was good but missed that certain zing that catches your attention when reading a good book.  I liked the characters but they did not have much depth.  Overall it was a good story and if you are looking for a Christian fiction book to escape into this book will do just fine.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment