Monday, October 1, 2012

Review of Undaunted

Undaunted: Daring to Do What God Calls You to Do
Undaunted: Daring To Do What God Calls You To Do is written by Christine Caine.

What a powerful and moving book!  I could not put this book down!  I had to keep reading to see how this strong woman’s story would turn out. 
 
I liked the writing in this book.  The book flowed well and it kept you wanting to read more.  This is not just a book to sit and enjoy but it also has some very good messages in it.  Learning to trust the Lord and learning who you are in Christ are two lessons that will change your life if learned. 
 
I gave this book 5/5 stars for a few reasons.  The first is the openness of the author.  She is not afraid to tell you what you need to hear.  Second are the stories of her life.  These are very moving and will impact your life.  Lastly in this world of fake reality this book shines a light on what should be real and important to all Christians.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment