Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Review of book titled Sandwich


Sandwich, With A Side Of Romance is written by Krista Phillips.

I really enjoyed this book!  There was humor and a great story line.  I will read any book this author writes!

The conversations between the two main characters, Maddie and Reuben really helped this story move quickly.  The prayers of Maddie were great and you could imagine the character really praying them.  I liked how the story flowed from one scene to the next.  I enjoyed the minor characters in the book as much as the main ones!  The family that has an influence on Maddie was great and written like they were real.  Actually I felt like each character in this book could have been real! 

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the story itself was very interesting.  I thought the characters were well developed and their interactions were believable.  I could not put this book down.  I read it in one sitting and enjoyed every bit of it!  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Christian comedy, romance and family books.  This is a very well written book and definitely worth your time!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

Sandwich, With a Side of Romance
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment