Monday, October 1, 2012

Lady in the Making Review


A Lady in the Making is written by Susan Page Davis.

This is book three in the Prairie Dreams series.  I would highly recommend reading the other books in the series before reading this one.  I know you will enjoy the story even if you don’t read the others but it will make the book easier to follow if you do.

 Millie Evans has decided to change her life.  Will she be able to convince those she has hurt that she is turning her life around?  David Stone can not believe he has run into Millie again!  Can he learn to trust her?  Can they finally be together or has too much passed between them to have a future together?

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I thought the story itself had good adventure and great characters.  I liked the interaction of the main characters.  I especially enjoyed the setting.  I do think that reading the others in the series is important and therefore gave the lower rating, as it is not a good stand-alone book.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
 
A Lady in the Making

No comments:

Post a Comment