Friday, August 3, 2012

Unfailing Love Review

Unfailing Love is written by Karol Ladd.

I am a big fan of the author of this book, Karol Ladd. Her other books have made a difference in so many lives that I was really looking forward to reading this study book. The subtitle to the book is A Woman’s Walk Through First John.

This book is great for learning about the characteristics of the Lord and how much He loves us. Learning about all the Lord is and how much He loves you will change your life. Understanding this love will help you in your day to day life and especially with feeling accepted for who you are. Understanding the love of the Lord will help build your relationship with Him and therefore help you in your other relationships.

I found this whole book to be very practical and easy to read. There are discussion questions at the end that are very helpful in making this study personal. I thought they were very thought provoking. I also liked the section on memorizing scripture. The best idea was how to draw pictures of what the verse is saying to you so when you start to quote the verse you will see the picture and remember the words of the verse.

I gave this book 5/5 stars because it was educational, easy to read, and will be a real encouragement for any woman who reads it!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment