Friday, August 3, 2012

Review for Treasure of the Celtic Triangle

The Treasure of the Celtic Triangle is written by Michael Phillips.

This is another exciting book by Michael Phillips. If you have never read a book by this author this book will be a great start! This is not a book you can sit and read in an hour but is a real in-depth meaningful story. This book is also part of the Green Hills of Snowdonia series. You do not have to read the others but it would be very beneficial to read them in order. The first book is called From Across The Ancient Waters.

Percy Drummond starts a journey out of respect to his uncle’s wishes but the journey ends up changing him forever. There is intrigue, adventure and a bit of romance to keep you turning the pages of this story. The characters are very well developed and their personalities show with some great writing. I enjoyed the interaction of the characters as well as the story line itself.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. There was nothing about this book I did not enjoy. I loved the setting, liked most of the characters and the story was intriguing. This book definitely held my attention and I would recommend it to anyone who likes a story that is more then a few chapters long!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment