Friday, August 3, 2012

Review of Amish Bride

The Amish Bride is written by Mindy Starns and Leslie Gould.

Ella and Ezra plan to get married one day but circumstances are drawing them apart. With Ezra being sent away and Ella having feelings for another man will they find there way back to each other?

This is book three is the series called Women of Lancaster. You do not have to read the other books in the series but I would recommend it. You will gain a better understanding of the family dynamics and different characters throughout the book.

I liked the story of the two main characters and how they interacted. I found the conversations in the book to flow well and help move the story in the right direction. The explanation of the differences of the Amish and Mennonite faiths was helpful. The story itself moved quickly and kept me entertained. I did find some of the characters lacking in depth and that is why I gave this book 4/5 stars.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment