Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Stubborn Heart Review

My Stubborn Heart is written by Becky Wade.

This was a very well developed Christian romance book. This author is a great writer and I will be reading every book she writes.

This book is about Kate Donovan and Matt Jarreau. How they meet and fall in love is the majority of the story. I personally liked the ending the best. It is realistic yet romantic. I thought the relationship that Kate had with the other important characters in the story was well written and believable. I liked how Matt interacted with the people in the town. The author’s portrayal of this characters reaction to events was excellent.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I liked how the story moved at a realistic pace. You can see how the relationship between the two main characters develops and it is at a realistic pace as well. I liked how easily the words flowed in the book making this story very easy to read. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good Christian romance!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment