Friday, August 3, 2012

Review for When a Woman Overcomes Life's Hurts

When a Woman Overcomes Life’s Hurts is written by Cindi McMenamin.

Do you have something in your past that you can not forgive yourself for? Do you have feelings of inadequacy because of how you were spoken to as a child? What about working real hard just so you can hear job well done from your boss? Do any of these relate to you and how you feel about yourself? There can be healing from all of these and any situation holding you back from living a joyful life in Christ. The author of this book shows that no matter what, if we look to the Lord he will lead us to a fulfilled life.

I liked how open this author was in expressing her personal experiences. I also liked how she points the reader to the Lord for the solution to the problems touched on in this book. The subtitle of the book is "Discovering the Healing and Wholeness God Has For You." What an excellent way to describe what this book is all about. This is very easy to read and the authors’ loving writing style makes it a perfect non-judgmental book to lead you out of a non-fulfilled life into the life the Lord wants for you!

I gave this book 5/5 stars because I think all women will learn something in this book that will change their lives for the better.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment