Friday, August 3, 2012

God's Unlikely Path to Sucess Review

God's Unlikely Path to Success, How He Uses Less-Than-Perfect People is written by Tony Evans and published by Harvest House Publishers.
This book is a must read for any who have doubted they can be used by the Lord! Have you done something in your life that makes you feel like you are unworthy of serving the Lord? After reading this book you may change your mind!

Every person from the Bible that is mentioned in this book is someone who the Lord used despite his or her flaws. From Moses the murder to Jacob the deceiver, each person’s life had a path set before them. Even when they made mistakes the Lord still got them where He needed them to be.

I liked how the author wrote that in spite of ourselves the Lord uses us to further His work. I also liked the easy flow of this book. As you read one chapter after another you can not help but have a better understanding of the Lord’s love. There is so much to learn in these pages that I will be reading this book again! I have the book 5/5 stars because all of us are sinners and this book is a great reminder that despite our sins we can be still be a witness for the Lord!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment