Friday, August 3, 2012

Review of Book on End Times

The End Times in Chronological Order, A Complete Overview of Understanding Bible Prophecy is written by Ron Rhodes and published by Harvest House Publishers.

I could not put this book down! If you have any interest or questions about the end times and prophecy’s surrounding it you must read this book! As the author states there is going to be disagreement about how to interpret certain verses. The ways scholars interpret scripture are all explained in detail at the beginning of the book.

As you read through the timetable presented here be sure to look up the verses mentioned. Not a lot of verses are written out but there are ample amounts of references that the author refers the reader to. I did not look up each one but did look up most and found it really helped me grasp what was being presented.

I think reading this book will make you excited about what is to come and make you want to read even more of the Bible for yourself. I learned much from this book and will be keeping it on my bookshelf for reference. I gave this book 5/5 stars because it met all my expectations and I learned from all the information presented.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment