Monday, July 30, 2012

Veil of Pearls Review

Veil of Pearls is written by MaryLu Tyndall.

What a great book! I could not put this book down until I had finished it. Author MaryLu Tyndall has written an excellent book filled with adventure and deep characters.

This is my favorite book by this author. You really get to know the main characters and put the book down feeling like you have read a true story. The main character Adalia will win you over in the first chapter. Her spunk and faith in the Lord make her a character you want to cheer for. As the other characters are introduced you learn more about Adalia as well as how these new people in her life help her.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I liked the story line and thought the conversations flowed with ease. I liked the characters and how they were portrayed. I enjoyed the setting of Charleston in the early 1800’s. I think the setting helped this book whereas some books the setting does not even matter. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes Christian historical fiction as well as anyone who likes a fast moving adventure.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment