Friday, August 3, 2012

Something Blue book review

Something Blue is written by Dianne Christner.

This is the third book in the series called The Plain City Bridesmaids. It is about Megan Weaver as she decides the next steps to take in her life. She is working with Chance Campbell and drawn to his personality. She is also finding herself attracted to Micah Zimmerman, whom she has known for awhile. Will she go against her family and choose adventure or stick with her principles and follow her heart?

Overall this was an entertaining book and this is why I gave it 4/5 stars. The dilemma of the main character was realistic but some of the struggles she encountered were not. I did enjoy how the character worked through her problem. The author did great at writing the steps Megan Weaver thought about and some good advice was given in the book that could definitely apply to real life situations. I also think this would be a great book for a teenager girl to read.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment