Friday, November 8, 2013

Review of The 40 Most Influencial Christians

The 40 Most Influential Christians by Daryl Aaron
This book was not very interesting and it took me awhile to get through it.  I gave the book 4/5 stars for a few reasons.  I would say this book is more of a textbook then a sit down and read for the enjoyment book.  I also thought some of the people chosen were not as influential as others.  There are so many great Christians to choose from that I was surprised at some that were chosen and written about.  If you are looking for a book about Christians and are willing to skim over some boring parts, you might enjoy the book more than I did. 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment