Friday, November 8, 2013

Review of The Outlaw's Redemption

The Outlaw's Redemption by Renee Ryan
I read this book in one sitting!  I enjoyed the characters right away and was rooting for the main male character, Hunter, within the first few pages.  The young girl in the story is written very well and adds a unique storyline to the book.  You will fall in love with her immediately.  The main woman character, Annabeth, is not as likeable until you get to know her characters history a bit.  I liked that about the story.  The characters develop and grow closer together as the story moves along.  Very much like a real life romance might.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend the book to anyone who enjoys short Christian fiction books with characters that are entertaining.      

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment