Friday, November 8, 2013

Review of Couponing for the Rest of Us

Couponing for the Rest of Us by Kasey Trenum
Are you looking for a book to help you get started in saving money for your family?  Think it will be too time consuming or complicated?  If you have any interest in coupons and saving money in your monthly budget this book is a great buy.  The author uses her own life examples to help explain the different ways to save.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the author did a great job of simplifying the saving process.  She shows that even busy people can take a few minutes and save money every week.  I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a simple and easy to understand help book about saving your family money.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment