Friday, November 8, 2013

Review of The Immigrant Brides Collection

The Immigrant Brides Collection by Irene Brand
There are multiple stories in the book and each one is unique.  I enjoyed each story and thought they were all well written.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I really liked how the stories included a diverse group of women.  I did not expect that when picking up the book. The women are all written with intriguing personalities and interesting story lines.  I would recommend this book for anyone looking for some small stories that are enjoyable to read.  You can choose to read one or a few and not spend too much time.  I highly recommend this collection and hope each author continues to write other stories like these!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment