Friday, November 1, 2013

Review of The Seven Powers of Success

The Seven Powers of Success by Charles Marshall
The author of this book, Charles Marshall, definitely has a heart for helping others succeed in life.  I liked how his personal stories all led to some kind of advice or hint on how to make your life better.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  This is not some magical book that lists these seven things that will automatically make you a success!  What the book does teach is how to move from failure to success and how to handle that success to help you in the future.  I liked the writing style of this author as well.  He is open about his struggles and also puts in bits of humor to keep the book moving along.  I would recommend this book for anyone looking to improve themselves and needing a little nudge to get started.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment