Friday, November 8, 2013

Review of Setting Boudaries for Women

Setting Boundaries for Women by Allison Bottke
This is an excellent book and a must read for ALL women!  Please buy this book, read it and share it with a friend.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the author did an excellent job of being open about her own personal struggles and ways she learned to overcome by using boundaries.  I liked the advice given.  From leaning on others to looking at what really matters in your life, you will learn where you need boundaries and how to set them up.  This book is perfect for the woman who does not know when to say no or let’s people take advantage of her because she wants everyone to like her.  I would recommend this book for all women and will definitely be reading this book again and again!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment