Friday, November 8, 2013

Review of Mistletoe Memories


 Mistletoe Memories by Jennifer AlLee

I thoroughly enjoyed these stories!  Set around the holidays they each will give you a bit of holiday cheer.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the stories were all well written and made me want to read more by the authors who wrote them.  I liked the time periods of each story and the descriptions were excellent without filling the pages with too much detail.  I would recommend this book to those who enjoy the simple Lifetime and Hallmark movies around the holidays.  I would definitely buy this book as a present for a friend, knowing that they will enjoy it!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment