Friday, November 8, 2013

Review of Stopping Words That Hurt

 Stopping Words That Hurt by Michael D. Sedler

The theme of this book is pretty simple, words are powerful and can change a persons’ life.  Stopping Words That Hurt is an updated version of a book this author wrote years ago.  The principles he writes about are still very relevant and this book is definitely worth reading.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I thought the emphasis was mostly about the negative.  The book went into great detail about gossip and not talking to each other with negative words.  I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for ways to speak to others in a more positive way and needs a reminder of how much words can hurt others. 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment