Friday, November 8, 2013

Review of Rescued by Brian Brown

Rescued by Brian Brown
 
If you enjoy the retelling of real life adventures, you will enjoy this book.  The author recounts a plane crash and does it so well you can picture everything he describes in your head.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the book was well written and did not contain any useless information.  What I mean by that is the whole book keeps you on the edge of your seat and thankful you are there and not on a plane!  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys real life stories, adventure stories, stories about planes and stories about impossible rescues.  A must read and I thoroughly enjoyed the book!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment