Tuesday, March 13, 2012

You will learn from this book

This book by Jay E. Adams is part of the Resources for Biblical Living series. Temptation: Applying Radical Amputation to Life's Sinful Patterns is the title and exactly describes what is in this book.

Once you are saved you begin to grow in the Lord. If you are not growing it is time to root out the issues that are taking you away from the Lord. Learning how to turn away from the temptations is the general direction of this book.

This author is well known and all his books are worth reading. This particular one is not one of my favorites but there is a lot to learn from it. I did like that it was short and a fast read. If you are struggling with your relationship with the Lord and want to grow closer to him this book has a lot of information to help you do that.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment