Thursday, March 15, 2012

This book will be a real encouragement to you.

The author of is this book, Michelle Aguilar, is the winner of Season 6 of the Biggest Loser. You do not have to have watched or currently watch the television show to be empowered by this book.

Becoming Fearless: My Ongoing Journey of Learning to Trust God, is the title of this book. Learning how to become fearless can help change multiple areas in our life. Whether your need help with losing weight, or a difficult relationship or even a job that you are having issues at, this book will be a real encouragement to you.

Using examples from her life, the author shows that we can each work through issues we have that are holding us back by working on becoming less fearful. The fearless she talks about is being willing to trust what the Lord has planned for us and taking the steps of faith towards any goals we may have to better ourselves.

I enjoyed the personal stories and the easy manner in which they are written. It is a very open book, meaning she holds nothing back when talking about the difficulties in her family relationships and her issues with weight. Reading the book you can’t help but be encouraged to keep working towards your goals and remembering to learn and grow in the Lord everday.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment