Friday, March 16, 2012

Review of 14 Secrets to Better Relationships

We all want to build better relationships. This book, 14 Secrets to Better Relationships, gives you some Biblical principles to apply to your life that will help you do that. The author, Dave Earley, presents 14 principles that are easy to understand and easy to implement.

The beginning of the book has a list of 32 Bible verses that show "one another commands." I enjoyed reading each one and this book helped me see them in a different light. The author then takes these "commands" and uses them to help you better understand his 14 principles that lead to better relationships.

This book is great for a study on your own or in a group setting. The author also states that you should read the book every year to remind yourself of the principles he is teaching. I would say the main thought behind this book is that relationships are important and if we follow the guidelines the Lord has laid out in the Bible we can build great ones!

I thought this was a very well written and informative book. If you are ready to improve your relationships, whether with your family or a friend, this book is for you!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment