Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What is our purpose?

1000 days: The Ministry of Christ is a powerful devotional based on Jesus time on this earth. Written by Jonathan Falwell, you will find the study very helpful in understanding your purpose as a Christian.

What is our purpose? As you read about Jesus life and model your ministry after His, you will find that our purpose is to love others and show them His love. By being more like Him we will have an impact on those around us. At the end of the chapters there are helpful questions to further your study. These are good to do on your own or in a small group Bible study.

I found the information about Jesus and the times He lived in to be very insightful. I learned from this study! The end of the book has a list of the events of Jesus life while He was here on earth; this was the most helpful section in the book. You can follow Jesus ministry here on earth by reading these passages in the order they are presented. This is a great resource to study the events of His life on your own.

Overall I found the book easy to understand and think you would definitely benefit from reading it!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment