Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review of Rosa's Land

Rosa's Land, Western Justice Series #1


The author of this book is well known.  I thought because he is a best seller that I would love the book and not want to put it down.  I was so disappointed!  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I thought the story was very slow, had too many descriptions and the characters were not very likable.  I did enjoy the setting of the book and thought some of the minor characters were actually very interesting.  On the other hand, the main characters of Lafayette and Rosa where just not that fascinating.  Their interactions were not entertaining at all.  All that said, you may enjoy it more than me so don’t let my opinion stop you from reading it!

 I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment