Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review of Destiny by Tony Evans

Destiny: Let God Use You the Way He Made You    -     
        By: Tony Evans

Looking for some guidance on your purpose for the Lord?  This book has some easy to follow and helpful guidelines for what the Lord expects from those who are His.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the book was easy to understand and follow.  The writing was informative and not condescending at all.  The examples used were helpful and added to the points the author was making about what is needed to fulfill your individual destiny.  I would recommend this book to anyone looking for some advice on how to find meaning in their everyday life.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment