Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review of Yellowstone Memories

Yellowstone Memories: Wyoming Yellowstone National Park  -     
        By: Jennifer Spinola


This is a collection of four stories that all take place in the same location.  This author does very well at making the characters likable even though the stories are short.  I thought the romances were believable.  All the stories were entertaining but I especially enjoyed the last one.  I thought the characters were so well written that the author should start a series just about them.  It would make a good Christian adventure series.  Overall the stories were enjoyable and easy to read.  I would recommend this book for anyone who enjoys short Christian fiction stories with enjoyable characters.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment