Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review of Walking on Eggshells

Walking on Eggshells: Discovering Strength and Courage  Amid Chaos


The author of this book has loads of courage as she takes the time to share her very personal story.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the book was well written, easy to follow and had excellent advice.  The author is so open you feel like you are her best friend as she shares her story and offers tips on ways to not make the same mistakes she did.  She also shows that even a hard upbringing cannot stop you from doing what the Lord has called you to do.  I would recommend this book for anyone to read.  I think you will enjoy getting to know the author and take away some great lives lessons as well.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment