Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review of Rakes Redemption

The Rake's Redemption


Great action, intrigue and romance!  This is an excellent book!  I loved the setting and the characters are likeable as well!  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I am already a fan of Regency romance novels and this one does not disappoint.  The main characters of Vaughn and Imogene have some great conversations!  I loved the intrigue element in the story.  Sometimes the mystery takes a back seat to the romance but this author does an excellent job of equal writing time.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Regency romances as well as Christian intrigue novels.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment