Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review of Hope Beyond Your Tears

Hope Beyond Your Tears: Experiencing Christ's Healing Love  -     
        By: Trevor Hudson &  Dallas Willard


This is not a very long book but worth your time if you are looking for some encouragement after a personal tragedy.  I thought the writings were very meaningful.  I found the chapters to be short but filled with helpful insight as you deal with the day’s issues.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  Although it had encouraging words I found some of the pages boring.  It just did not hold my attention the whole time.  I would recommend this book as a gift to anyone going through a difficult time or someone having just gone through one.  I think they will find encouragement in its pages. 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment