Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review of Hope for an Aching Heart

Hope for an Aching Heart: Uplifting Devotions for Widows  -     
        By: Margaret Nyman
This book is meant to be a devotional for those who have recently been widowed.  I thought the devotionals were well thought out and beautifully written.  There are no meaningless words filling the pages but thoughtful and encouraging ones.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the loving way in which the author wrote some of her own personal experiences and feelings.  This is a book that will encourage all who are going through a time of grieving in their lives.  I would recommend this book to give as a gift to any friend who has recently lost a spouse.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment