Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review of Ashton Park

Ashton Park, Danforths of Lancashire Series #1

Looking for a book set in England?  What about a family that interacts with their servants?  You will find those and so much more in this book!  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I loved the characters in the story.  They seemed so real.  You will put the book down and want to pick it back up and see what they are going to do next.  I liked that it held my interest the whole time and was also very entertaining.  I would recommend this book to all fans of historical Christian fiction books.  You will find likeable characters, a great setting and a fun read!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment