Monday, June 24, 2013

Review of Real Life, Real Miracles

Real Life, Real Miracles by James L. Garlow

Looking for some inspirational stories?  This book has many that will amaze you and all point you to the Lord of miracles.  I gave this book 5/5 stars. I thought the compilation of stories was varied enough that any one reading this book will find a story that will touch them in some way.  You will be able to relate to some of the stories as well.  You may also realize that you have experienced some of these same miracles just in your own way.  I would recommend this book for anyone looking for encouragement or who enjoys reading about special incidents in others lives.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment