Monday, June 24, 2013

Review of A Royal Marriage

Royal Marriage by Rachelle McCalla

I loved the time period of this book.  Its setting is not a usual one but really made this book enjoyable.  I liked the authors writing style.  The story flowed so well and the characters were all likeable.  The story itself was fun and I could not wait to read more and find out what happened on the next page.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I loved the unique setting and time period and cannot wait to read more from this author.  I would recommend this book for anyone who likes books about Princesses, historical settings, Christian fiction or for anyone who is looking for a quick read!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment