Monday, June 24, 2013

Review of Denali Dreams

Denali Dreams by Ronie Kendig

I love a little mystery along with a bit of romance!  The stories in this book are all great and will hold your interest.  I like how the stories are all connected but are each their own.  The characters don’t get a real chance to develop because the stories are just short ones.  That said they are great stories when looking for a quick read.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the stories and the characters in all the stories. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Christian suspense or Christian romance stories.  I highly recommend this book!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment