Monday, June 24, 2013

Review of The Doctor's Defender

The Doctor's Defender by Terri Reed

Another great suspense book that I was sad to see end!  I enjoyed the characters in this book.  The lead female character is doctor in need of a 24/7 bodyguard.  The reasons for the protection and the interaction of the two are what make this story so good.  The story itself moves along quickly and the relationship develops in a believable manner.  I enjoyed the conversations between the doctor and her bodyguard.  I also thought the mystery was well played out in the story and ended in a satisfying way.  I gave this book 5/5 stars. I would recommend this book for anyone who likes Christian suspense novels. 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment