Monday, June 24, 2013

Review of Betrayal on the Border

Betrayal on the Border by Jill Elizabeth Nelson
I love when the main character is a strong woman who knows how to handle herself.  This is a great mystery story with a hint of Christianity in it.  I liked how the author kept the main characters true to their character. You believe the actions they take are really ones they have thought about and would take if they were real people!  I liked how the romance developed over the story and thought the story ended well.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend it to anyone who likes a Christian fiction book with mystery and romance. This was a great read!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment