Monday, June 24, 2013

Review of The Conviction to Lead

The Conviction to Lead by R. Albert Mohler Jr.

This was an excellent book about leaders and how to tell a great one from an average one!  I liked how the chapters were divided into different subject matters.  Each chapter could be read on its own as there was ample information about the topic in each one. 

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the author and thought his explanations of what leadership is and how to find true leaders were excellent.  I cannot say all will agree with everything he says, however I could not find anything negative to say about what he writes.  His style of writing was easy to understand and his examples did pertain to what he was teaching.  I would recommend this book to any who are looking at becoming a leader or anyone who is looking for a leader in their organization or church!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment