Monday, June 24, 2013

Review of Lily's Plight

Lily's Plight by Sally Laity

I have read and reviewed the other two books in this series.  The first book, Rose’s Pledge, was very good and I enjoyed the story.  The second book, Mariah’s Quest, was not so good and I would not read it again.  I was hoping that this third book would get back to the likes of the first book for me.  Well it was not as bad as the second but still not a favorite of mine.  I have this book 4/5 stars.  I though the characters were well portrayed but sometimes their personalities conflicted with what they actually did.  I just could not fall in love with them and that makes it hard to read about their lives!  I would recommend you read the others in the series first but it is not a necessity.  I would recommend this book as a descent Christian Historical Fiction book to read.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment