Monday, June 24, 2013

Review of A Hope Springs Christmas

A Hope Springs Christmas by Patricia Davids

What’s not to like about this book!  There is drama, humor and a bit of romance too!  I am not a big fan of Amish fiction but do occasionally read one.  This book was very good at drawing you into the story and keeping you interested.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the characters and thought they were well developed and easy to enjoy!  Sarah was likeable and you could not help but cheer for her.  The main male character was Levi.  He too was enjoyable and you root for him right from the start.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Amish fiction, Christian fiction, and short easy to read romances.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment