Monday, April 29, 2013

Review of Where Love Grows



This is book three in the Fields of Home Series written by Jerry Eicher.  I would recommend reading the others in the series before reading this one.  You will get a full understanding of the characters and setting that way and not feel like you are coming into the middle of a story.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I did not especially enjoy the main character in the story, Susan.  I do not like characters that are very dependent on others and feelings to respond to their circumstances.  I thought she could have been written with more depth.  I liked that the families where forced to face issues that had been hidden in the past.  I would recommend this book for anyone who is a fan of the author or who enjoys Amish fictional stories.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment