Monday, April 29, 2013

Review of 40 Days Through Revelation

40 Days Through Revelation: Uncovering the Mystery of the End Times

This is a great study book on the book of Revelation.  The subtitle says Uncovering the Mystery of the End Times.  There is so much information in this book that you will have to take your time reading it. 
 
I gave this a 5/5 stars.  I liked how he went through each verse and gave his interpretation of what the verse was saying.  You may not agree with each explanation he has but you have to give him credit for backing up what he says.  He uses ample references and very simple language to reiterate the point he is trying to make about each verse.  I thought the book was easy to read and packed with information.  This book would be great for a Bible study group to use or even a Sunday School class.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment